architect | PRofessional engineer
AIA - WYOMING CHAPTER | LEED AP+
Clint recently returned to Wyoming after working in Nebraska for 12 years. His project experience includes education facilities, city and state government projects, commercial buildings and community projects. His experience ranges from renovations and remodels to additions and new construction.
- Bachelor Science, Civil Engineering, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, 1997
- Bachelor of Science, Architectural Engineering University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, 1997
Contact | email@example.com
ASSOCIATE AIA - WYOMING CHAPTER
Amber has recently moved to Wyoming from Oklahoma. She has experience working on commercial, healthcare, higher education, historic preservation, and lab design. She has worked throughout the state of Oklahoma and islands in the Caribbean on renovations, additions, and new construction. Amber has worked with the TDSi team since 2017.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, 2014
- Academic Initiatives Abroad, Rome, Italy, 2013
- Associate of Arts, Hillsborough Community College, Tampa, Florida 2009